For Professionals: Graph Template
The ability to graph data is essential to making clinical decisions in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA). I've learned having a template to enter data in an organized manner has helped increase my productivity and workflow. This template includes basic features of graphing ABA data:
- Phase changes
- Target lists
- Targets introduced vs targets mastered
- Conditional formatting for mastery criteria
- Baseline data/graph
- Problem behavior + intensity of behavior (partial interval)
- Averages of recent problem behavior data (E.g. last 5 sessions)
- Frequency data of language samples
Also included in the template:
- Instructions to optimize viewing/use of template
- Link to videos to guide you through the template and increase your workflow
This product is only for professionals with basic knowledge of MS Excel tables and graphs. Although there are instructions and videos to optimize your experience with this template, I do not offer technical support for this template.
My website and products are intended for informational purposes only. The information contained in this document or related communications does not create a therapist-client relationship or constitute clinical, business, ethical or legal advice. If you have any questions regarding ABA therapy, please contact your local BCBA or your therapy provider.